Our Middle School School Counseling Department is a support system to help your student negotiate the middle school years — a time of great physical, mental and emotional change. We support students in a variety of ways, including individual, group and classroom settings. Roles and Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Counseling and support to students and families
- Transition at all grade levels
- New student orientation
- Pre-referral and intervention
- Consultation with parents, students, teachers, administrators and outside agencies
- 978-251-5133, ext. 2 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- 978-251-5133, ext. 3 | email@example.com
Julia Vogel, Social Worker
- 978-251-5133 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Maura Cole, Psy.D.
- 978-251-5133 | email@example.com
Susan O’Brien, Ph.D.
- 978-251-5133 | firstname.lastname@example.org